Human growth hormone is an essential substance produced by the pituitary gland. All human beings start life with plenty of this hormone in order to build muscles and bones and help the body reach its fullest potential. This is why we all start small and eventually grow taller, more muscular, stronger, and have more vigor in life. We often reach this stage by the time we reach adolescence. Right around this time, the brain recognizes that the body has already achieved its full growth potential and as such will not require the pituitary gland to produce human growth hormone anymore.
So, year in and year out, the pituitary gland produces less and less HGH until you reach 35 or 35. By this time, there will no longer be any circulating HGH left. So our bodies tend to show the effects of aging. You now experience changes in the body that can include muscle weakness, loss of muscle tone, appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin, white hair, and diminished cognition and sexual desires. All of these have been attributed to the loss of HGH.
Now, thanks to scientific breakthroughs we have come to synthesize human growth hormone.
HGH is now available in two forms. One is what is dubbed the HGH replacers and the other one is HGH releasers. Now take note of the difference between a replacer and a releaser. An HGH replacer is often used in hormone replacement therapy. This is the actual human growth hormone that is introduced into the body via injections. The body no longer needs to produce the hormone because it is already given in pre-packaged form. The downside? You risk the effects of gigantism or acromegaly because of the sufficiently large amounts of active human growth hormone in the body. Furthermore, these HGH preparations can cost you thousands of dollars per treatment session and you will need regular sessions lest you lose the desired effects. This can easily account for up to tens of thousands of dollars every year.
HGH releasers, on the other hand, do not give the body prepackaged human growth hormone. What it does give, however, are ingredients that are meant to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce human growth hormone again. You see the difference? Human growth hormone replacers give you actual HGH. Human growth hormone releasers give you ingredients to stimulate your body to produce HGH. The good thing about this is that the body knows how much HGH it needs so you will not have to worry about gigantism or acromegaly. Additionally, these are very affordable that any average working individual can get one. The downside? It takes a little longer to see the results. Are they effective? Yes, they are as effective as HGH replacers and are significantly safer as well.
The question now is what ingredient should you be looking for in an HGH releaser? Here are a few of the things you need to look for.
- GTF chromium works by improving the function of insulin in transporting glucose into the cells of the body in order to stimulate the increased production and release of HGH.
- Colostrum contains insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) which can significantly increase the levels of circulating human growth hormone. Colostrum is also excellent in improving immunity, enhancing muscle growth and development, and facilitating faster healing times.
- Anterior pituitary gland powder to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce and secrete HGH.
- L-arginine can significantly boost HGH levels by as much as 300 percent thus leading to improved muscle growth and development and enhanced male fertility as well as boost in immunity.
- L-orinithine is twice as potent as L-arginine in increasing HGH levels in the body.
- L-lysine is 10 times as potent as L-arginine in increasing Human growth hormone levels in the body.
- L-tyrosine is essential for optimum thyroid function necessary for growth and metabolism.
- L-glutamine is essential for cellular metabolism especially during periods of stress.
- L-glycine stimulates the pituitary gland into producing and releasing HGH into the bloodstream.
- L-valine stimulates the growth and development of muscles as well as the repair and regeneration of injured tissues.
- Gamma amino butyric acid is a neurotransmitter that can facilitate the more efficient stimulation of the pituitary gland in order to restart the production and secretion of human growth hormone.
Other ingredients you would like to try looking for include:
- Deer velvet antler because it is naturally rich in IGF-1, collagen, glucosamine, and chondroitin all important for tissue growth as well as improved overall physical performance.
- Astragalus root extract has been shown to improve metabolic processes.
Now that you know what you need to be looking for, perform your research well and you should be able to come up with the best HGH releaser you can find in the market today.
Originally posted 2016-01-29 16:17:25.